Friday, May 25, 2007

A new addition to Schaaf Floral




Schaaf Floral welcomes The Man In the Jug to their flower shop. He comes from Bay St. Louis, Mississippi and is looking forward to entertaining and informing you on what is going on at Schaaf Floral.




Bud




Hello everyone. That's right folks, I am The Man In The Jug and I am from Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. I've been up here in Minnesota for about 12 years now so you can assume that I'm planning on staying. I was a spoiled kid with plenty of money that I squandered and fortunately I ran into Marcia Schaaf. She is such a lovely lady and so generous. She asked me what I was good at and I told her that I am an observer and recorder of events. She instantly thought it would be the perfect job for me to start a blog and record the happenings at Schaaf Floral. So here I am. I know, you are probably wondering about the unique name, but in just a minute you'll see why it makes sense. Get ready, because here it comes. Oh, and I also write rhymes pretty good also, so a lot of my news will be in rhyme which I think is just easier and more fun to read. Anyway, here's why I have the name I have. As you can see I'm not an outgoing kind of guy but I'm working on it. So lets get going on the news at Schaaf Floral.


What's going on at Schaafs?


Schaaf Floral has a new web site which is very user friendly and very efficient. What does it have? Well for starters you get reward point for registering with us. Registering with us means giving us your email address so we can stay in touch with you. Now don't get too nervous, we won't give your email address to anyone and we won't bombard you with emails. When you hear from us it will be offering you discounts and other good things around the holidays. I'm going to list the winners of our Lucky Stems drawings.


What are Lucky Stems??


Every bouquet that goes out of Schaaf Floral has a Lucky Stems on it. On the Lucky Stems is a number that you scratch off and check online on our web site to see if you've won. On the web site you'll find all of the participants such as Outback Steak House, Timber Lodge Steak House, Applebee's, Curves, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and Old Chicago. How's that for fun. So far the following people have won: Patty Landis, Laurie Klom, Judith Carns, Melody Slathar, Debby Loring, Carol Hendrickson and Bill Walter. These are the folks that have claimed their prizes, but there are many more who haven't for whatever reason. They probably threw away the Lucky Stem by accident. Well, here is what the Lucky Stem looks like up at the top left. I'm the guy on the right.http://www.schaaffloral.com


No comments: