Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Toast used in Spain

To the lady of my dreams - I’m down on bended knee
To ask for your hand - With all the love you see
I present you with the perfect ring - The special one of your choice
Knowing how much you love I - It makes my heart rejoice!!

A wedding proposal needs a toast - And I have some Brut Rose Champagne
Since I’m the happiest guy in the world - Audi, your love helps me maintain
The promise ring was wonderful – It gave both of us a chance
To let our love grow and grow – We truly had a wonderful dance!!

So darling, raise your glass – I propose a toast to you and me
To the woman of my dreams – From the man filled with ecstasy
May our love continue to grow – And may all our dreams come true
So Audi, will you marry me - Now for the moment of truth, please say, I do!!

No comments: