Monday, August 31, 2009

A Happy Birthday Rhyme

Happy Birthday to my loving husband – On this your 40th year
From the moment our eyes met – I was in love, it was quite clear
You’re an amazing husband, father and lover – But also have an amazing mind
Always engaged doing something – You truly are one of a kind!!

We have three wonderful children – And a dog who is pretty old
It’s been an incredible almost twelve years – Something you need to be told
You love poker and a good glass of wine – You enjoy a wonderful meal
At night it’s chocolate milk and cookies – My love for you I can’t conceal!!

While you’re still a young man – On this world you’ve made your mark
Being humble, simple and successful – You’re a great role model with a spark
You’re honest, warm and so down to earth – Which is one of the reasons why
I love you and wish you happy birthday – To, in my mind, the WORLD’S GREATEST GUY!!