Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Bud's For You!!

Once again it took a beer – To heal the drama of our life
When things get out of whack – And the drama turns into strife
When cool heads are forgotten – And the principles turn to hate
If left to our own devices – The ending wouldn’t be so great!!

So let’s sit down with a beer – And what kind would you like my friend
A Budweiser light in a glass – A very good choice I would contend
I personally will have Summit Pale Ale – A heavier blend sits so nice
It’s costs a little more – But it tastes great for the price!!

We got off on the wrong foot – Whatever that’s suppose to mean
It means you cuffed me in my own house - That was not a pretty scene
When you kept calling me a racist – And I told you to please hold it down
But you chose to keep yelling – That cancelled out, the Professor of renown!!

I guess I should be grateful – That could have been a sneaking thief
It takes no time to hit and run – A professional leaves a person in disbelief
It just was hard to swallow – When standing in my own living room
I showed you identification – But it caused my head to fume!!

Wow this beer tastes good – We should do this again some time
Now that’s a great idea – We can talk about racism and crime
You know we could be friends – Would you like to address my class
Wouldn’t that be something – Yes I would, it’ll be a gas!!
By The Man in the Jug!!

No comments: